1. I like to wear bows in my hair
2. I am very trusting of others (aka gullible) and
3. I'm kinda s l o w at catching onto things... >.<
As I mentioned in my last post, I've had a surprise birthday every year of college so far.
Exhibit A: Surprise birthday party thrown for me in the dorms by my sister, Sonhee
Photo: David John. Helaman Halls. September 2009.
Photo. Roman Gardens. Septemeber 2010.
Photo: Bel 16. September 2011
I also received the best birthday present EVER that year: Sonhee wrapped in Christmas wrapping paper. She flew out from California to visit me for a week before she left on a mission a month later. (Side note: she comes home in April--SO excited!)
Photo: my favorite birthday present ever. Bel 16. September 2011.
Monday: we went to tucano's with our birthday meal gift card. I love that place but I definitely can't eat there more than twice a year. I could eat their grilled pineapple f o r e v e r though :P
Photo: Tucanos. Birthday Lunch. September 2012
Wednesday (the day before my birthday): Max threw me a surprise party! (we had tests/meetings to attend on the day of my birthday, so he did it on Wednesday to make sure it actually happened). That sneaky boy ;)
Photo: Scoville Residence. Surprise Birthday #4. September 2012.
Thursday: On the day of my birthday, some of my chem 105 students somehow found out it was my birthday and got me some candy and a gerber daisy! I have the best students ever!
Unfortunately, Max had to take 2 tests that day and spend over 7 hours in the testing center and came home late. So we pushed my birthday dinner at Pho Noodle House to Friday.
Photo: Pho Noodle House. After eating a very very very spicy pepper. September 2012.
Saturday: we went up into the canyon to see the pretty fall colors. Max got me a new camera lens for my birthday, (along with Bang and Monopoly Deal) so I just HAD to get out and try out my new lens! Before we went I spent some birthday money to get myself a tripod and a camera remote! We had a wonderful picnic up in the canyon and had so much fun playing with my camera :)
Photo: Provo Canyon. Birthday Picnic. September 2012.
So now that I've had 4 surprise birthday parties, I do NOT think I'll have a 5th one. Because who has 5 in a row, right? But then again...oh whatever. we'll find out next year.
Photo: Provo Canyon. Picnic. Happy :) September 2012.









cute!!! i'm glad you had a great birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteI love those pictures. You two look so great together. 4 surprise birthday parties! Jeehee you must be slow after all! :) just kidding, you aren't, but I think it's so funny you were surprised for all of them. It's because you're so sweet.
ReplyDelete