1. I'm {always} grateful for my husband. he makes me an omelet for breakfast every morning. and also packs my lunch for me on days that I'm really busy.
food is where the heart is :)
{Photo: Conference Weekend 2012. At Kneaders for our General Conference breakfast tradition.}
<<He may actually love Kneaders french toast more than he loves general conference... :P>>
2. I love having having family close by--today we got to hang out with my sister in law, Liz, and her two adorable boys. i never have the stamina to play with little Beck for more than like 10 minutes, but it was still a great night. got to spend some quality time with baby oli too :)
Oh, and did I mention my sister in law has an amazing sewing/fashion blog? it's pretty much the best :)
{unfortunately I don't have any pictures from tonight...but here are some adorable pictures of my nephews from my sister in laws blog}
{3 month old Baby Oli :) }
{Beck-bot on Halloween}
1) i get to wear my cute winter coats and
2) i get to wear my favorite pair of rain boots
{Photo: Nov 2012. After it rained, but before it started snowing like crazy.}
5. and as always, I'm grateful for the weekend. for obvious reasons :)
Happy Friday everyone!





No comments:
Post a Comment