Thursday, November 8, 2012

some thanksgiving holiday spirit.

I know I'm a week late, but I thought it'd be a good time to list things I am grateful for every day this month. because 'tis the season to be {especially} grateful, right?

Today I am grateful for
1. Maxwell, for making me laugh when I get stressed. 
{Photo: Halloween 2012. Crayon fight.}

2. The fact that there are term limits for presidents. 'nuff said.

3. SFL 110 apple pie. We've been eating it for the last 2 nights and we still have some of my pie left over. Plus we still have the whole pie Max made too. That class if just fabulous.
Before.

After.
{Photo: November 2012. My first apple pie made from scratch.}

4. the awesome process of glycolysis, the citric acid cycle, the electron transport chain, and ATP synthase. the processes couldn't be any more perfect--Heavenly Father is so smart!
{{Science is awesome}}

5. Cranberry apple sparkling cider. it's so classy. and festive. i love it.
{Photo: November 4 2012. My dear husband and some beautiful flowers on our 3 month!}

{My husband is a little silly if you haven't noticed. but that's why I love him :) }




2 comments:

  1. haha, max is a goof and I liked your list. we sure love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks allison :) we love you guys too! We're hoping to visit you guys one of these days--maybe even next summer! But we'll see how everything goes :) miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete