Saturday, February 9, 2013

Christmas Eve in San Francisco

Christmas Eve we headed up to San Fran for some fun! {Max had never been before}

But before we went, we stopped by San Jose so that I could get my hair cut and done. 
Yes, I chopped off like 10 inches [and i'm embarrassed to say I didn't donate it....but i did donate it last year...and i will do it next time!] 

So far I love my short hair {except for the fact that I'll probably be the only one with super short hair during BYU Lu'au this year :P } I just like change and it was definitely much needed.

So pardon the awkward I-just-got-my-hair-cut-and-I'm-not-used-to-it-look in all of these pictures :P


Candid. ish. :)

i love our familHEE

 what a hunk!

My dad doing the "Gangnam Style" Dance. In public. My dad is hilarious.
My cute lil sis. I can't believe she's a high school student now! So crazy!

Cho-Scoville familhee love :)
I had to get a good picture of the Golden Gate Bridge because we have the worst luck with foggy weather whenever we go to San Fran. This was the first time I have ever seen the WHOLE bridge without any fog covering it! :P

Because we knew Sonhee was going to call on Christmas Eve, we stopped by the Oakland Temple and talked to her in the parking lot there. It was super awesome to talk to her (she get's done in 2 MONTHS!) and we loved feeling the spirit there on the temple grounds :)

Oakland Temple--we were too cold/lazy to go outside and take pictures in front of it ;)

When we got home we sat around the fireplace just chatting and hanging out. I think that little things like this we do with our family are sometimes the most memorable things ever :)
{{note to self: get a house with a fireplace}}

my mama keeping the fire going for the fam.

midnight snacks--korean style: steamed broccoli and gochujang (red pepper paste)

Photos: San Francisco, Oakland, and Home, CA. Christmas Eve. 2012. 

It was an eventful Christmas Eve and I was so sad that it went by so fast! I've really felt this year that the most important thing in life is FAMILY. and I'm so darn grateful I have such a bomb-diggity great family whom i love and who loves me :)

1 comment:

  1. I am a terrible sister in law because I am just now reading this for the first time! I haven't checked blogs in a while. Anyways, it was still fun to read! We can't wait to see you guys hopefully this summer. And your sister must be back by now right?! So fun!

    ReplyDelete