We had Matt Phillips, one my good friends from freshman year, stay with us while he interviewed at OSU for medical school yesterday. It was so fun to see him! And although I hadn't seen him for a while (and hadn't really spent time hanging out with him since he left on his mission after freshman year), we just picked up right where we left off and had a fun night chatting and catching up. We reminisced about this one time we went to the Canon center on a Saturday morning, and sat there all day studying for our Chem 106 final. Literally, we were there for all 3 meals and set up our little study space in one of the booths they had right next to the waffle machine. (I can't even remember how many waffles with ice cream I ate that day... #freshmanfifteen). And about this one time Tenery, Matt, and I spent an afternoon in April laying on the grass outside of the dorms on a blanket just having fun and taking pictures and being silly.
As I sat in bed ready to go to sleep last night, I reminisced about other fond memories I had of freshman year. The late night vending machine runs. Hallway dance parties. 2 hour dinners at the Cannon Center with the "Confederacy" every night (we had a group of 6 girls and 6 boys that always hung out together our freshman year, and Will for some reason named us the Confederacy. I guess he is from the south after all :P). And other crazy things immature freshman do best.
Good times. Good times.

No comments:
Post a Comment