This last semester was crazy busy with classes and Max studying for the MCAT and all.
So here are little snipits of this last semester!
It was a blast. And married life is great. And Max is always so good to me. I'm spoiled, what can I say :)
1. Freshmen Friends Reunion
So when we were freshman it was always us 6 girls hanging out with 6 boys. We called ourselves the Confederacy. We had an "Elevensies" reunion to start off our semester (to celebrate all the boys being home from their missions).
Candid :)
2. Crockpot Magicalness.
My little sisters/my mom got us a Crock Pot for christmas. I've never had one before because my mom doesn't use one either. It's been a lifesaver this semester. We usually make a big meal on Sunday and pack it up for lunch for the whole week. It's amazing to say the least.
3. Zupas.
Lots of Zupas trips.
So Yummy.
As part of Max's Christmas present, he got us tickets to go see BYU's production of the Phantom of the Opera. It was amazing! We couldn't take pictures during the show though so this is all I have.
5. Intramural Soccer
Winter semester Max set up our intramural soccer and innertube waterpolo teams. It was a blast. My job was to distract and get in the way of people. That was pretty much it. But Max did great as goalie! He's pretty much a pro now :)
We celebrated by going out to Red Lobster. I had so many of those delicious biscuits I only had enough room for my salad. And then I got full and took my pasta and soup home with me. Max finished every bit of what he ordered though. He loveees seafood.
7. Cookies!
Growing up we never baked desserts at all so I really stink at making cookies. But one day after a test I came home to these beauties! So yummy :) My favorite was the peanut butter white chocolate chip cranberry cookies. They almost taste like the ones from Subway.
8. Lots of studying.
Like really intense studying...
9. Valentine's Day!
I got spoiled with lots of flowers, which I love. He got me a bouquet and a single stemmed rose too.
Our Korean bacon samgyupsal dinner. So good. So Korean.
10. Breakfast trips to Kneaders.
I had Lu'au practice every saturday at like 8am for most of winter semester. After dancing for two hours I felt justified in indulging myself with all you can eat french toast!
11. Living Legends
What a great date night! So fun and so cool how they tie in the Book of Mormon themes of the pride cycle into a cultural dance show. Such a great tool to spread the gospel!
13. Trips to Park City!
Elise (one of my besties from Jru) and her husband have connections to a house up in Park City. We spent the weekend there with the 'clip' (me+jamie+britt+elise+our husbands). It was so fun! And we even had a falafel dinner (courtesy of the Powells). The house was also super beautiful--i absolutely loved the little "nook" area pictured below)
14. Game nights. And Twiggy.
15. Jerusalem Reunion.
We had a Jru reunion, since lots of people are moving away this summer. No matter how much time passes, I think all 80 of us will be besties. Forever. I LOVE these people :)
All the Jru couples who met in Jerusalem and got married afterwards. So Presh :)
So that's like half of my semester... to be continued in the next post!









































No comments:
Post a Comment