Wednesday, June 5, 2013

randomness at home...

So for new years we got to go to Seattle and spend time with Max's family. It was so fun (but a lot colder than expected! :P) For christmas Max got a Wii from his mom and we absolutely love playing with it.

Below is proof that at one point in time I had the high score for the basketball wii game. :D

A Cho family tradition we have is doing lots of puzzle over Christmas break! My mom and I love puzzles and my sisters enjoy them too. Usually my dad helps out for a few minutes and gets frustrated and leaves the rest to us. But it's still a fun family activity for us :)

Every night is always a feast. I don't know how my mom does it but it's incredible how much food she can make in such a short period of time. And she cooks up a storm every single night! I love it. One day I'm gonna cook like her...but it'll be a while until I get there :P

My husband is silly. That thing on his head is the wrapper for some Korean pears that we ate. so random. >.<

And below is us going crazy. It was a little too late to be thinking straight.
Yes, we're weird. but we love it :)



And here's the last puzzle we did during the break. We barely finished it before we left because it was super hard. It doesn't look like it but the puzzle pieces were super small and all of them had shades of red on them so it took super long. but alas we finished! It's pretty much our masterpiece :D


No comments:

Post a Comment