Dr. Lamb dressed up in a legit Santa suite with the whole big belly and white beard and everything. It was great.
Yes, every single student opened their present sitting on his lap. Such a funny man.
Photo: Dr. Lamb's house. Dec 8, 2012.
We also went to go see the lights at Temple Square with Greg and Becca, and were also fortunate enough to see Greg's little sister perform in a choir there.
Photo: Temple Square. Dec 9, 2012.
And to top off the busy week, we had FHE with the Pews and made some fun gingerbread houses! (because how can you go through a holiday season with out gingerbread houses, right?)
Ali's house--look at those icicles! My humble graham cracker abode :)
Scott's "Azkaban" inspired gingerbread house. Max's masterpiece. I finished the m&m decorating
I love the candy wrappers dementors! on the side because he had some major frosting issues
Photo: M&J Scoville Residence. Dec 10, 2012.
I love Christmas.... :)











No comments:
Post a Comment