And usually I just like to pick up right where I left off, but because there were so many fun things we did over the holiday season, I'm gonna do a few posts of some holiday highlights!
To start off, here is some of Thanksgiving 2012!
the master turkey-carver
My mother in law put me in charge of setting the table. I was super nervous because I've never set the table with super fancy stuff, but I think it turned out alright :)
look at that fuzzy hair ^^
We were so grateful to have spent Thanksgiving with Max's family in Idaho this year. Roxanne made some delicious turkey and some absolutely amazing mashed potatoes. To top it all off, we had a ton of home made apple cider. So delish!
We also visited a King Tut museum exhibit while we were there. It was super awesome :)
In case you couldn't tell from all that hair, that's Jonathan, Max's brother :P
could i pass off as an egyptian? ;)
the 'rents
It was a fun experience to be with my in-laws for Thanksgiving. It was different but cool to see what traditions Max grew up with on holidays!








No comments:
Post a Comment