Sue, the Chem Department Secretary{and one of my most favorite people} also came to the sealing!
Taking pictures in the snow while we wait for the bride and groom to come out :)
me and kate. yes. we're short. and we're both chemistry TAs. we're twiners :)
It was a super cold day, but there was a light snow the whole time at the temple. I usually am not a fan of snow, but it really made the wedding feel so much more romantic and classy :)
so cute! and so vintage! I love their non-traditional outfits!
Chem TA buddies. For life.
Photos: Draper Temple. Dec 15, 2012.
So happy for Jenna.
And so happy that I'm married to my best friend :)






Love your hair and clothes here. It suits you well. I think your face is even more flattering when you pull it back or up. Very lucky!
ReplyDeleteAlso, funny story! When I was leaving for Christmas break, we were on the same plane! Random.
ReplyDeleteaww you're so sweet :) thanks girl!
ReplyDelete